Ruger American 9mmP
- Trigger features a short takeup with positive reset.
- Recoil-reducing barrel cam, low-mass slide, low center of gravity and low bore axis.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release allow actuation with either hand.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, integrated trigger safety and no trigger pull required for takedown.
- Also includes - Two nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines; small, medium and large grip modules.
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Non-slip surfaces including functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights, lasers and infra-red illuminators.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
Please note our new business hours for 2019: Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm. Closed Sunday, Monday & Public Holidays.